How to Choose a Mobile Engagement Platform- Top 10 Tips
Achieving and managing organizational engagement goals using a mobile engagement platform is indeed the latest trend, but it generally involves unknown parameters for investors, entrepreneurs and businesses. This is where possibility of an outsourced mobile engagement provider works best! The situation though demands a cautious “yes”—as long as you are willing to put in some extra work. Be double sure to check the list below to select the right prospect/employee engagement platform provider for your company, as this industry experience is fairly new to a lot of countries in the world. These small tinges will help you allocate the best budget and resources needed to work through your mobile platform strategy.
- Pricing: You might not have a definite plan on how much your company will invest and how much can be saved with mobile strategy. Closely collaborate with your enterprise mobility solutions provider so that they might help you come up with an approximate for your campaign. If possible opt-for pay-as-you-go model to make maximum utilization of resources. Is it a “Per user” or a ‘subscription based’ model?
- Tech Support: Initially your end-users will have queries and concerns about using this medium. Mobile Platform with multiple support options like community, email, phone can make your job easier. It can have built in recovery modules on the user end. Get educated on how the provider plans for failures on premise as well as off-premise deployment strategies and make sure this campaign model matches to your needs.
- Take a Demo: Start with a pilot program and check the usability and functionality. Observe if you really made the right choice when selecting the mobile data authoring platform, before moving the entire campaign. Inquire if they can give you a live demo! Gradually implement the solution across the department.
- Functionality: Check what all smartphones does this provider gives you support for, say for example iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and Windows mobile etcetera. If you are taking the efforts to tailor your mobile campaigns to specific customer needs, you might as well go an extra mile and make sure that it works on major phone platforms!
- Value Proposition: A mobile campaign consultant can hand-hold your team to design effective content & campaigns for your user. These should invest some time in asking questions to understand your needs and making suggestions both to improve your mobile campaign concept and thereafter business as a whole. What else can they offer any additional benefits with their product?
- Mobile casts- What are the types of mobile casts that this provider can specifically support your campaign with? Mobile Content Delivery Solution has to be compatible with your kind of content, a cast that you want your prospects, employees, and audience to connect with through their smartphones. Does it support Newsletters, event invitations, surveys, slide presentations, assessments, videos and several other content types?
- Analytics: Measure how successful your businesses campaign could be before you end up investing in mobile platforms. It’s might be as simple as seeing how many times your end-user has actively used information provided or other analysis framework that suits your campaign. You might want to use specific frameworks for measuring customer engagement or an end-user feedback system to check that you have tailored your mobile platform to serve specific objectives demarcated for your campaign.
- Client, Investor and Company History: Gauge solution provider’s history and client feedback, read their previous case studies and testimonials. Find out who are the investors and their powerful contacts that support organizational development. If a company has a lot of capital behind it, most likely it will be able to expand and manage shortfalls (if any) rapidly. Moreover, the background quality of the staff and reputation of the management team matters.
Conclusion: The appropriate mobile engagement platform provider outsource can help you focus on your core business engagement needs. Can your third-party provider balance growth alternatives? Your smartphones interaction provider might be able to service your current needs, also determine if they can handle growth in your user base, volume of transactions, storage capacity, and other concerns related to a general growth in your business operations. Ask for service performance guarantees in writing. The contract should have an auto-renewal clause so that there is no service interruption just because of negligence by either party to renegotiate the contract.
Deltecs InfoTech Initiative Drona is a complete 360 degrees learning, engagement & training solution. If you are the decision maker of a business entity and want to reach all your connected Android, Blackberry and Iphone owners; this is your only chance of getting an exclusive look into the new features we plan to have in DRONA for free! Dronaites invites you to beta test our product, and to help make it easier on you, we’ve added comfortable feedback techniques that save a lot of your time and energy. Drona caters to the following business functions like Human Resources, Sales, Marketing, Research and Development, Production, Operations, Customer Service, Finance and would love to explore other opportunities with you. We have employees, media companies, blue chip companies, small business entrepreneurs, corporate heads, and other individualized users who currently use Drona. To know more about our customers and why they chose Drona click here. You have any other ideas related to Drona that works for us mutually, please feel free to contact us and we will respond within 48 hours.