What Mobile Content Developers Need to Know?
In the last blog, we talked about what the mobile learner expects from mobile as a learning device.This time lets have a look at what the content developers need to know while designing the content for mobile learners.
Just like any software development project, mobile engagement platform developers must first understand the requirements of mobile learners and then design a solution, address challenges, and deliver. Next comes the development of mobile content. Some points mobile content developers need to consider are:
- Which is the best format for mobile delivery of content?
- Which format helps users retain knowledge for skill enhancement?
- Are short trainings effective in the long run?
- Identify learning materials that can be moved to mobile.
- How much down time do targeted mobile learners typically have?
- How can content look good across mobile platforms and devices?
- Can usage be tracked and analyzed?
- Does the development platform support rapid creation and distribution of content across mobile device variants?
DRONA Mobile offers the best to both parties – content developers and end users – with quick delivery of miscellaneous content, scheduling abilities, cross-platform capability, and reporting features. Contact us for more information.